Views on climate change sought at Sidmouth market
Survey of Sidmouth market-goers on renewable energy and climate change.
SIDMOUTH’S Community Market is teaming up with the Sid Valley Energy Action Group (SVEAG) to establish what views local people have on climate change and renewable energy.
The findings will inform part of an academic research supervised by the SVEAG to determine the feasibility of a community renewable energy project.
The information will be collected at the July 31st market to be held at All Saints` Hall. This is an extra market, organised for the start of FolkWeek, and will have a barbecue as well as the usual refreshments.
Local meat, vegetables, preserves, cakes and crafts will be available to buy and entry is free.
You may also want to watch:
All Saints’ Hall is a one-off venue for this extra market, and future ones will return to the St John Ambulance Hall from August 21st.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket