Views on climate change sought at Sidmouth market
Survey of Sidmouth market-goers on renewable energy and climate change.
SIDMOUTH’S Community Market is teaming up with the Sid Valley Energy Action Group (SVEAG) to establish what views local people have on climate change and renewable energy.
The findings will inform part of an academic research supervised by the SVEAG to determine the feasibility of a community renewable energy project.
The information will be collected at the July 31st market to be held at All Saints` Hall. This is an extra market, organised for the start of FolkWeek, and will have a barbecue as well as the usual refreshments.
Local meat, vegetables, preserves, cakes and crafts will be available to buy and entry is free.
You may also want to watch:
All Saints’ Hall is a one-off venue for this extra market, and future ones will return to the St John Ambulance Hall from August 21st.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year