Villagers gear up for Sidbury Village Fair
EXCITEMENT is mounting for this year s Sidbury Village Fair Week which is soon approaching. The week of events begins on Saturday, September 12 with the Horticultural Show and ends on Sunday, September 20 with an Equestrian Pleasure Ride. Other activities
EXCITEMENT is mounting for this year's Sidbury Village Fair Week which is soon approaching.
The week of events begins on Saturday, September 12 with the Horticultural Show and ends on Sunday, September 20 with an Equestrian Pleasure Ride.
Other activities which will take place throughout the celebrations are the eleventh 'Fun, Run and Walk', 'Throwing of Hot Pennies', tug of war and a Harvest Thanksgiving Service.
Sidbury Fair Day will be held on Wednesday, September 16 and features a photo exhibition of 'Farming Days and Farming Ways' as well as a livestock and poultry sale and the annual Duck Race.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms for the 'Fun, Run and Walk' will can be obtained from the Red Lion Inn in Sidbury on (01395) 507313 or Drews Butchers on (01394) 597373.
For more information on the Equestrian Pleasure Ride ring Julie Farrell on (01395) 597639.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon