Villagers gear up for Sidbury Village Fair
EXCITEMENT is mounting for this year s Sidbury Village Fair Week which is soon approaching. The week of events begins on Saturday, September 12 with the Horticultural Show and ends on Sunday, September 20 with an Equestrian Pleasure Ride. Other activities
EXCITEMENT is mounting for this year's Sidbury Village Fair Week which is soon approaching.
The week of events begins on Saturday, September 12 with the Horticultural Show and ends on Sunday, September 20 with an Equestrian Pleasure Ride.
Other activities which will take place throughout the celebrations are the eleventh 'Fun, Run and Walk', 'Throwing of Hot Pennies', tug of war and a Harvest Thanksgiving Service.
Sidbury Fair Day will be held on Wednesday, September 16 and features a photo exhibition of 'Farming Days and Farming Ways' as well as a livestock and poultry sale and the annual Duck Race.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms for the 'Fun, Run and Walk' will can be obtained from the Red Lion Inn in Sidbury on (01395) 507313 or Drews Butchers on (01394) 597373.
For more information on the Equestrian Pleasure Ride ring Julie Farrell on (01395) 597639.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 4 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 5 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 8 East Devon affordable housing task force
- 9 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth