Virtual body and mind fitness programme launched by Sidmouth personal trainer
- Credit: Archant
Keep your mind and body fit throughout the lockdown thanks to a personal trainer from Sidmouth who has launched an online programme.
Zara Tsigarides, who owns ZTfit Studios based on the Alexandria Industrial Estate, has created a ‘mind and body fit’ programme, offering two weeks free to everyone.
The programme aims to encompass exercise, nutrition, life coaching and mindfulness, without a need of a large floor space or fitness equipment.
Zara said: “Having to temporarily shut the studio doors due to the outbreak of the virus meant that I wanted to reach out and find a alternative way to keep people healthy, more importantly now as people will be a lot less active indoors and mentally can be a stressful experience.
“I know how important it is for my clients and myself to keep active and with no gyms or classes open it is a great alternative to be done virtually from home.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.ztfit.co.uk/mind-body-fit for more information.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 The more we work together the better it will be
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites