Visit from Cyprus by former Sidmouth councillor
Former councillor returns from Cyprus on visit to Sidmouth
AN old face made a welcome return to Sidmouth Town Council for its July meeting on Monday.
Former councillor Alan Pascoe and his wife Joy joined members of the public to listen to the debate for the council’s monthly meeting.
The couple moved to Cyprus five years ago and decided to take in a visit to the council during a return trip to Sidmouth.
He was impressed with the recent improvements carried out to Woolcombe House, the town council’s offices.
You may also want to watch:
The Pascoes had lived in Sidmouth for six years before deciding to head for the sunshine in Paphos.
Two years ago Councillors Ann and Graham Liverton enjoyed a visit to the couple’s home in Cyprus and reported Alan (pictured) had his town shied in pride of place in his lounge.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 5 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 6 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 7 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 8 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 9 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup
- 10 Wheels fall off for Tipton