Visit from Cyprus by former Sidmouth councillor
Former councillor returns from Cyprus on visit to Sidmouth
AN old face made a welcome return to Sidmouth Town Council for its July meeting on Monday.
Former councillor Alan Pascoe and his wife Joy joined members of the public to listen to the debate for the council’s monthly meeting.
The couple moved to Cyprus five years ago and decided to take in a visit to the council during a return trip to Sidmouth.
He was impressed with the recent improvements carried out to Woolcombe House, the town council’s offices.
You may also want to watch:
The Pascoes had lived in Sidmouth for six years before deciding to head for the sunshine in Paphos.
Two years ago Councillors Ann and Graham Liverton enjoyed a visit to the couple’s home in Cyprus and reported Alan (pictured) had his town shied in pride of place in his lounge.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98