Volunteers needed for National Trust team
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers are needed to help the East Devon National Trust team to share the history of some of Branscombe’s most popular attractions.
Residents will be able to speak to members of the team at a recruitment drop-in session on Sunday.
Helpers are needed to share the story of Manor Mill with visitors. A beach volunteer is also needed to interact with families who use Branscombe beach.
During the holidays, the trust will hold activities including raft building, beach art, kite flying and rockpooling.
Volunteers are also needed for the trust’s historic Shute Barton site.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 1pm to 3pm in Branoc Hall.
To find out more about the drop-in day, or to volunteer for any of the roles, email Lucy.Buckingham@nationaltrust.org.uk
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead