Wales police issue East Devon missing man plea
East Devon probe over missing man
South Wales Police are appealing for the East Devon public’s help in tracing missing 42-year-old Glynn Roper,
Mr Roper was reported missing from the Sandfields area of Port Talbot on July 29 after leaving a note at his home stating he was going on holiday. It is believed the note was left sometime in mid-July.
He is described as being white, 5ft 10in in height, of medium build with short blonde hair.
Police believe he may have visited the Torquay and East Devon areas in recent days.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Dave Hough of Neath Port Talbot Police said: “We are concerned for the welfare of Mr Roper and we would appeal for him to get in touch with the police or his family to confirm that he is safe and well.
“We want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him since mid-July to contact the police.”
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact South Wales Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.