Wales police issue East Devon missing man plea
East Devon probe over missing man
South Wales Police are appealing for the East Devon public’s help in tracing missing 42-year-old Glynn Roper,
Mr Roper was reported missing from the Sandfields area of Port Talbot on July 29 after leaving a note at his home stating he was going on holiday. It is believed the note was left sometime in mid-July.
He is described as being white, 5ft 10in in height, of medium build with short blonde hair.
Police believe he may have visited the Torquay and East Devon areas in recent days.
Detective Inspector Dave Hough of Neath Port Talbot Police said: “We are concerned for the welfare of Mr Roper and we would appeal for him to get in touch with the police or his family to confirm that he is safe and well.
“We want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him since mid-July to contact the police.”
- 1 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach
- 2 Service veterans 'crowdfund' to buy Queen's Colours flag for Sidmouth
- 3 Injured coast path walker airlifted to hospital
- 4 Sidmouth's Fire Beacon Hill will live up to its name in Jubilee ceremony
- 5 Ceremony launches installation of defibrillator at Ottery Cricket Club
- 6 Neil Parish wont stand in Honiton and Tiverton by-election
- 7 Property of the Week: Overthorpe, Cliff Road, Sidmouth
- 8 Sidmouth Rugby Club awards ceremony
- 9 Comedy and horror at Sidbury Manor in film being released next month
- 10 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact South Wales Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.