Wales police issue East Devon missing man plea
East Devon probe over missing man
South Wales Police are appealing for the East Devon public’s help in tracing missing 42-year-old Glynn Roper,
Mr Roper was reported missing from the Sandfields area of Port Talbot on July 29 after leaving a note at his home stating he was going on holiday. It is believed the note was left sometime in mid-July.
He is described as being white, 5ft 10in in height, of medium build with short blonde hair.
Police believe he may have visited the Torquay and East Devon areas in recent days.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Dave Hough of Neath Port Talbot Police said: “We are concerned for the welfare of Mr Roper and we would appeal for him to get in touch with the police or his family to confirm that he is safe and well.
“We want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him since mid-July to contact the police.”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact South Wales Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.