Wales police issue East Devon missing man plea
East Devon probe over missing man
South Wales Police are appealing for the East Devon public’s help in tracing missing 42-year-old Glynn Roper,
Mr Roper was reported missing from the Sandfields area of Port Talbot on July 29 after leaving a note at his home stating he was going on holiday. It is believed the note was left sometime in mid-July.
He is described as being white, 5ft 10in in height, of medium build with short blonde hair.
Police believe he may have visited the Torquay and East Devon areas in recent days.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Dave Hough of Neath Port Talbot Police said: “We are concerned for the welfare of Mr Roper and we would appeal for him to get in touch with the police or his family to confirm that he is safe and well.
“We want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him since mid-July to contact the police.”
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 5 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact South Wales Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.