Walkers for FORCE to tackle Sidmouth’s Peak Hill
Three walks and mountain bike ride will aid FORCE cancer charity
FORCE cancer charity wants people to enter the Bicton Walk or Ride! on Sunday, April 29.
A choice of a five, eight or 12 mile walk or 14-mile mountain bike ride, routes start and finish at Bicton College.
The longer walk takes in Sidmouth’s Peak Hill.
Run successfully by The Rotary Club of Exmouth for a number of years, entrants are invited to make a minimum donation of �5 to its charity fund on entering the event.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available by calling the FORCE fundraising office on 01392 402875.
Dogs are permitted if kept on leads and picnics are encouraged.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles