Walkers for FORCE to tackle Sidmouth’s Peak Hill
Three walks and mountain bike ride will aid FORCE cancer charity
FORCE cancer charity wants people to enter the Bicton Walk or Ride! on Sunday, April 29.
A choice of a five, eight or 12 mile walk or 14-mile mountain bike ride, routes start and finish at Bicton College.
The longer walk takes in Sidmouth’s Peak Hill.
Run successfully by The Rotary Club of Exmouth for a number of years, entrants are invited to make a minimum donation of �5 to its charity fund on entering the event.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available by calling the FORCE fundraising office on 01392 402875.
Dogs are permitted if kept on leads and picnics are encouraged.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 8 A remarkably good 50th anniversary for Sidmouth Music
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance