Wanted man has Sidmouth links
POLICE want to recall Martin Handley to prison
POLICE have appealed for information over the whereabouts of a wanted man with Sidmouth links they want to recall to prison.
Officers want to arrest 29-year-old Martin Handley after he allegedly breached bail conditions.
Handley, who sports numerous tattoos on his body, has been sought by police since March 7.
He has links to Sidmouth, along with Exeter and Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
Police describe him as a white male, 1.73meters in height, and of average build.
A police spokesperson said: “Officers say they are proactively following a number of lines of enquiry to ascertain his current location.
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables
“Police intend to arrest him once he has been located and return him to prison.”
They want to hear from anyone who has had recent contact with Handley,or know of his whereabouts.
Contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111, Police log number: 709/070311.