Wanted man has Sidmouth links
POLICE want to recall Martin Handley to prison
POLICE have appealed for information over the whereabouts of a wanted man with Sidmouth links they want to recall to prison.
Officers want to arrest 29-year-old Martin Handley after he allegedly breached bail conditions.
Handley, who sports numerous tattoos on his body, has been sought by police since March 7.
He has links to Sidmouth, along with Exeter and Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
Police describe him as a white male, 1.73meters in height, and of average build.
A police spokesperson said: “Officers say they are proactively following a number of lines of enquiry to ascertain his current location.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other
- 9 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
“Police intend to arrest him once he has been located and return him to prison.”
They want to hear from anyone who has had recent contact with Handley,or know of his whereabouts.
Contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111, Police log number: 709/070311.