Folk Festival moves events for final day
- Credit: Archant
Festival organisers have taken further safety precautions by closing off one of its biggest venues for public safety reasons.
Sidmouth Folk Festival has announced, due to the forecast weather conditions, the whole of The Ham area will be closed on Friday.
West Gallery Music Workshop will now take place at Methodist Church at 11.30am.
The Grand Workshop Showcase has been moved to the Manor Pavilion running from 12.30pm to 2.15pm
The Shee and Amythyst Kiah will now take place at The Bulverton between 3.45pm and 5.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Belshazzar's Feast and Granny's Attic will also now perform at The Bulverton from 8pm to 10.30pm.
Any advance tickets for these scheduled Ham concerts remain valid for the Bulverton.
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'
- 3 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 4 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 5 Four unexpected kings of England named William
- 6 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 9 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 10 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
Seating will be provided at The Bulverton.
A free bus service to The Bulverton will be provided from 2.30pm and Bulverton parking will be free-of-charge.