Folk Festival moves events for final day
- Credit: Archant
Festival organisers have taken further safety precautions by closing off one of its biggest venues for public safety reasons.
Sidmouth Folk Festival has announced, due to the forecast weather conditions, the whole of The Ham area will be closed on Friday.
West Gallery Music Workshop will now take place at Methodist Church at 11.30am.
The Grand Workshop Showcase has been moved to the Manor Pavilion running from 12.30pm to 2.15pm
The Shee and Amythyst Kiah will now take place at The Bulverton between 3.45pm and 5.45pm.
Belshazzar's Feast and Granny's Attic will also now perform at The Bulverton from 8pm to 10.30pm.
Any advance tickets for these scheduled Ham concerts remain valid for the Bulverton.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 3 The sky's the limit as parachute jump raises £2,426 for Hospiscare
- 4 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 5 Double good deed for Brownies as litter pick raises money for food bank
- 6 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 7 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
- 8 Ukrainian refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 9 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 10 'Donkey work' boosts wildflower growth at sanctuary
Seating will be provided at The Bulverton.
A free bus service to The Bulverton will be provided from 2.30pm and Bulverton parking will be free-of-charge.