Folk Festival moves events for final day
- Credit: Archant
Festival organisers have taken further safety precautions by closing off one of its biggest venues for public safety reasons.
Sidmouth Folk Festival has announced, due to the forecast weather conditions, the whole of The Ham area will be closed on Friday.
West Gallery Music Workshop will now take place at Methodist Church at 11.30am.
The Grand Workshop Showcase has been moved to the Manor Pavilion running from 12.30pm to 2.15pm
The Shee and Amythyst Kiah will now take place at The Bulverton between 3.45pm and 5.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Belshazzar's Feast and Granny's Attic will also now perform at The Bulverton from 8pm to 10.30pm.
Any advance tickets for these scheduled Ham concerts remain valid for the Bulverton.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
Seating will be provided at The Bulverton.
A free bus service to The Bulverton will be provided from 2.30pm and Bulverton parking will be free-of-charge.