Folk Festival moves events for final day
- Credit: Archant
Festival organisers have taken further safety precautions by closing off one of its biggest venues for public safety reasons.
Sidmouth Folk Festival has announced, due to the forecast weather conditions, the whole of The Ham area will be closed on Friday.
West Gallery Music Workshop will now take place at Methodist Church at 11.30am.
The Grand Workshop Showcase has been moved to the Manor Pavilion running from 12.30pm to 2.15pm
The Shee and Amythyst Kiah will now take place at The Bulverton between 3.45pm and 5.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Belshazzar's Feast and Granny's Attic will also now perform at The Bulverton from 8pm to 10.30pm.
Any advance tickets for these scheduled Ham concerts remain valid for the Bulverton.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
Seating will be provided at The Bulverton.
A free bus service to The Bulverton will be provided from 2.30pm and Bulverton parking will be free-of-charge.