Popular fireworks display cancelled for 2019
- Credit: Archant
There will be no fireworks this year in Sidbury after organisers have been forced to cancel this year’s event.
The Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks committee says it has made the decision due to a weather warning.
Anyone who has purchased a ticket will have it honoured for next year's event.
The committee said: "It is with regret that Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee have cancelled this years event as a result of a weather warning.
"Although we are all disappointed especially as a great deal has been done to date, the safety of our audience and army of helpers is paramount.
You may also want to watch:
"For those that have purchased pre-paid tickets they will be honoured for next year's event or contact email@example.com. please include your bank details."
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand