Popular fireworks display cancelled for 2019
- Credit: Archant
There will be no fireworks this year in Sidbury after organisers have been forced to cancel this year’s event.
The Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks committee says it has made the decision due to a weather warning.
Anyone who has purchased a ticket will have it honoured for next year's event.
The committee said: "It is with regret that Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee have cancelled this years event as a result of a weather warning.
"Although we are all disappointed especially as a great deal has been done to date, the safety of our audience and army of helpers is paramount.
You may also want to watch:
"For those that have purchased pre-paid tickets they will be honoured for next year's event or contact email@example.com. please include your bank details."
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 4 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 5 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 6 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 7 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 8 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 9 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 10 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town