West Hill Parish Council launch community survey
- Credit: Archant
The council also co-opted two new members at its last meeting.
West Hill Parish Council has launched a community survey asking residents what they want to see from its members.
Civic leaders released an online and paper survey following the co-option of two new councillors.
Kilian Hall and Jill Ingle will join their colleagues, councillors Margaret Hall, Jo Talbot, Jessica Bailey, Christoper Hall and Alan Cook, to represent the parish.
Margaret Hall, chairman of the council, said: “The new West Hill Parish Council is now hard at work and one of its first tasks is to understand what residents of West Hill want from their parish council.”
A paper copy of the survey can be collected and returned to the Post Office at McColls by the deadline of August 7. An online survey is available here.
You may also want to watch:
At its last meeting the council discussed section 106 funding, cash from developers, for the Blue Cedar development in Eastfield.
Councillor Margaret Hall said members are planning to meet district council’s Section 106 officers to discuss how the £15,000 can be put towards projects in West Hill.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
The council is also looking for a permanent parish clerk. For further details or an application pack, contact Nick Randle at LGRC Associates Ltd, on 01404 45973 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is July 14.