Traffic consultants to present safety findings
- Credit: Archant
The results of a recent traffic survey will be presented to residents, who have been invited to share their views on addressing issues in the village.
West Hill Parish Council has been working with traffic consultants Phil Jones Associates to explore ways in which the roads can be made safer for pedestrians, cyclists, horse riders and motorists.
They will present a completed report and proposals to address the issue at West Hill Village Hall on Friday, March 22, between 3pm and 6pm.
Over the last few months, the consultants have carried out workshops with local residents, measured car speeds and collected data on traffic travelling through the village.
The proposals are designed to calm traffic speeds, improve walking routes and improve safety at key road junctions.
You may also want to watch:
The parish council want to hear the views of local residents and are inviting members of the public to visit the informal drop-in session to provide their opinion.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman