Wheels stolen from a car in Sidbury and more news
Thieves made off with all four wheels of a black Vauxhall van parked in Ridgeway Close, Sidbury, Read this and more.
DAMAGE: Vandals left a car badly damaged after striking in Sidmouth in an overnight attack. Police said culprits inflicted “significant” scratches to the bodywork of an Audi TT, parked at Kennaway House in Coburg Road, between 8.30pm last Thursday, November 3, and 8.20am last Friday, November 4. Contact officers with information by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/66.
WHEEL MYSTERY: Thieves made off with all four wheels of a black Vauxhall van parked in Ridgeway Close, Sidbury, between 8pm last Friday, November 4, and 8.20am on Saturday, November 5. Contact police with information by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/631.
You may also want to watch:
COLLISION: Paramedics didn’t have far to travel to treat a patient at the scene of an accident when two cars collided outside Sidmouth’s Ambulance Station. The low impact incident took place in Woolbrook Road at around 10.26am last Thursday. A patient was treated at the scene, said an Ambulance Service spokesperson.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords
- 10 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
CHRISTMAS: TV Spotlight presenter Louise Hubball will switch on Sidmouth’s Christmas lights at 5.30pm on Saturday, November 19.
Sidmouth Mummers will also be there, and street entertainment will be provided by The Amazing Hat Mckool.
The event has been well attended in recent years, partly due to schoolchildren being given a Golden Ticket at school.
If their number is drawn, and if they are in the Market Square for the switch-on, they will win a �100 voucher to be spent at Gliddons Toy Shop.