Sidmouth revs up for classic car show
- Credit: Archant
Take a trip back in time next weekend and view the best of vintage motoring history at Sidmouth’s classic car show.
Some 380 vehicles ranging from the 1920s to modern day will be on display at Sidmouth Cricket Club next Saturday (September 15) between 11am and 4.30pm.
Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce has organised the show in partnership with The Crash Box Club of Devon for the fifth time and hope visitors will once again be generous with donations.
Organiser Mike Laver said: “The event is two fold; it’s the end of the holidays so the idea is to bring people into the town and come along to the car show and then go into the town itself and spend some money.”
The chamber is also looking for volunteer stewards and collectors on the day.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to sign up for a time slot, call Emma Donovan on 07479 501951.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 4 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout