Car rammed after altercation between two groups, leaving two injured in Whimple
- Credit: Archant
Two men were left injured after a car was rammed, ‘possibly in a retaliation’ after an altercation between two groups in Whimple.
Three men have been released under investigation for wounding with intent after an incident last Wednesday (October 10). Two men, one in their 20s and one in his 50s, reportedly suffered cuts and bruises.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said there was an incident between two groups on a street.
The spokesman added: “All parties left the area and soon after one car was rammed possibly in retaliation.
“Police are investigating this matter.”
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about what happened, contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year