Whimple crematorium to hold remembrance service
Sidmouth minister to lead remembrance Christmas service at new East Devon Crematorium
A SIDMOUTH minister will lead a Christmas service of remembrance, to celebrate the lives and memories of loved ones, at East Devon Crematorium on Saturday, December 10 at 1pm.
The service, at the new crematorium, located just off the old A30 at Strete Ralegh near Whimple, will be led by the Reverend Robin Laird, with Geoff Wood, a civil celebrant, and Trudi Farmer, an interfaith minister, taking part.
Carols and readings will reflect on Christmas, and people can light a candle in memory of a friend or family member.
Personal tribute cards will also be available to hang on the chapel’s Christmas tree.
You may also want to watch:
Mulled wine, mince pies, tea and cake, will be provided after the service and all are welcome.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support