Ottery road closed for week for surface works
- Credit: Archant
Motorists heading to Ottery will have to avoid Exeter Road as it is shut due to surfacing works for more than a week.
Devon County Council has closed the road from today (Monday) and says the works aim to be completed by next Tuesday (July 24).
The road will be closed 24 hours a day but will be open over the weekend. Traffic is being diverted via the B3180, West Hill Road and Strawberry Lane.
A Devon County Council spokesman said: “Extensive patching work is being carried out on Exeter Road ahead of surface dressing.
The road will be closed 24 hours a day but will be open over the weekend, with the scheme due to be finished on Tuesday July 24.
You may also want to watch:
While the closure is in place the diversion route is via the B3180, West Hill Road and Strawberry Lane, and vice versa.”
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open