Win a music video with Ottery studio
An Ottery business has launched a competition for aspiring musicians to win a professionally-produced music video.
Tony Lock, owner of One Umbrella Music, has joined up with another local media group and Vocal Arts in Exeter to offer the prize.
The three businesses are using the contest is to promote awareness of their services to aspiring musicians, but say they also want to help create something new and fun for at least one new artist.
To enter, budding artists need to film a short video, explain who they are and why they want their own music video, and sing [part of the song they’d like to record.
Entrants then need to upload it onto YouTube, and post a link on to the Facebook page for the competition (www.facebook.com/winavideoshoot).
You may also want to watch:
It is open to anyone in East Devon over the age of 18, and the closing date is Saturday, March 31.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon
- 8 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 9 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 10 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments