Win a music video with Ottery studio
An Ottery business has launched a competition for aspiring musicians to win a professionally-produced music video.
Tony Lock, owner of One Umbrella Music, has joined up with another local media group and Vocal Arts in Exeter to offer the prize.
The three businesses are using the contest is to promote awareness of their services to aspiring musicians, but say they also want to help create something new and fun for at least one new artist.
To enter, budding artists need to film a short video, explain who they are and why they want their own music video, and sing [part of the song they’d like to record.
Entrants then need to upload it onto YouTube, and post a link on to the Facebook page for the competition (www.facebook.com/winavideoshoot).
You may also want to watch:
It is open to anyone in East Devon over the age of 18, and the closing date is Saturday, March 31.
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start