Win a music video with Ottery studio
An Ottery business has launched a competition for aspiring musicians to win a professionally-produced music video.
Tony Lock, owner of One Umbrella Music, has joined up with another local media group and Vocal Arts in Exeter to offer the prize.
The three businesses are using the contest is to promote awareness of their services to aspiring musicians, but say they also want to help create something new and fun for at least one new artist.
To enter, budding artists need to film a short video, explain who they are and why they want their own music video, and sing [part of the song they’d like to record.
Entrants then need to upload it onto YouTube, and post a link on to the Facebook page for the competition (www.facebook.com/winavideoshoot).
You may also want to watch:
It is open to anyone in East Devon over the age of 18, and the closing date is Saturday, March 31.
- 1 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support