Win Royal Wedding loving cup from Sidmouth store
Goviers of Sidmouth offers Sidmouth Herald readers a chance to win bone china loving cup
GOVIERS of Sidmouth has generously offered readers of the Sidmouth Herald the chance to win a special commemorative bone china loving cup to mark the Royal Wedding.
The Aynsley loving cup, worth �35, depicts Prince William’s coat of arms and the family trees of the couple on the reverse.
The loving cup is among a huge selection of royal mementoes for Prince William and Catherine Middleton’s wedding, which takes place on Friday, April 29, at Westminster Abbey.
Much of the limited edition chinaware has been especially commissioned by Alan Morgenwroth, owner of Goviers, and he is particularly delighted with a pair of Royal Crown Derby swans that sell for �590 for the pair.
You may also want to watch:
Another collectors’ item is a pair of miniature goblets, painted inside and out by Nigel Creed, by Elliot Hall. Only 10 pairs have been made to mark the royal celebrations.
Many of these special edition items commissioned by and exclusive to Goviers, are available in store and by mail order.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
Alan said: “This wedding has been a bonus to the British ceramic industry and has kept quite a few of the factories in business. It has been very important for the industry and it will be carried over next year with the Queen’s diamond jubilee.”
*For your chance to win the loving cup offered, make sure you buy a copy of our special royal edition of the Sidmouth Herald, out on Thursday, April 28.