Wine-tasting first for Sidmouth venue
Kennaway House hosts wine expert for tasting evening
A WINE tasting evening will be held for the first time at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, later this month, in conjunction with The Wine Shop, High Street.
Leading West Country wine tutor and consultant Sue Crabtree will host the evening, on Wednesday, August 18, from 7.30-9.30pm, and all the proceeds will go towards the upkeep of Kennaway House, which is becoming Sidmouth’s premier community building.
Sue will invite people to test their taste buds and compare new and old-world wines from three different grapes.
She is a member of the Association of Wine Educators and editor for Larousse Gastronomique.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �15, are available from Kennaway House (01395) 515551 or The Wine Shop (01395) 576862.
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes