Wine-tasting first for Sidmouth venue
Kennaway House hosts wine expert for tasting evening
A WINE tasting evening will be held for the first time at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, later this month, in conjunction with The Wine Shop, High Street.
Leading West Country wine tutor and consultant Sue Crabtree will host the evening, on Wednesday, August 18, from 7.30-9.30pm, and all the proceeds will go towards the upkeep of Kennaway House, which is becoming Sidmouth’s premier community building.
Sue will invite people to test their taste buds and compare new and old-world wines from three different grapes.
She is a member of the Association of Wine Educators and editor for Larousse Gastronomique.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �15, are available from Kennaway House (01395) 515551 or The Wine Shop (01395) 576862.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride