Wine-tasting first for Sidmouth venue
Kennaway House hosts wine expert for tasting evening
A WINE tasting evening will be held for the first time at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, later this month, in conjunction with The Wine Shop, High Street.
Leading West Country wine tutor and consultant Sue Crabtree will host the evening, on Wednesday, August 18, from 7.30-9.30pm, and all the proceeds will go towards the upkeep of Kennaway House, which is becoming Sidmouth’s premier community building.
Sue will invite people to test their taste buds and compare new and old-world wines from three different grapes.
She is a member of the Association of Wine Educators and editor for Larousse Gastronomique.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �15, are available from Kennaway House (01395) 515551 or The Wine Shop (01395) 576862.
- 1 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 2 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 3 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 4 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 5 Smart mowing will create a corridor for small creatures
- 6 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 7 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 8 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 9 Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to welcome world leaders to South West
- 10 Council praised for prompt action as travellers move into rugby club