Winter quiz season gets underway in Sidmouth
Quiz whizzes have helped raised hundreds of pounds for charity, with the winter quiz season already under way.
The September quiz, held by Sidmouth Cricket Club, saw Devon Freewheelers benefit to the tune of £210 donated by winning team The Eternal Exiles, with the raffle raising £200 for Sidmouth Science Festival.
The October quiz saw the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal receive £126 from the raffle and this was further boosted by the winning team.
The Larks chose to donate their prize pot of £150 to the appeal.
The next quiz event will be held on Friday, November 30 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entre is £2.50 per person and this includes snacks.
To register a team contact Julie Clayden on 07737 924491.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
The maximum number of people to a team is eight.
Visit www.sidmouth cricketclub.co.uk for more information.