Woman trapped after accident on A3052 near Aylesbeare.
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth firefighters help to free her
Firefighters had to free a woman after a two vehicle collision on the A3052 near Aylesbeare yesterday evening (Tuesday, July 17).
Crews from Middlemoor and Sidmouth attended the scene at around 6pm.
On arrival the officer in charge confirmed a two vehicle road traffic collision with one female medically trapped within a vehicle. Another female was released from the vehicle prior to the arrival of the fire service.
Crews got to work with hydraulic cutting equipment and small tools to extricate the trapped female in the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The female was extricated from the vehicle and transported to hospital via land ambulance.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 10 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action