Wyevale puts its Sidmouth garden centre on the market
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth garden centre has been put up for sale for £900,000.
National company Wyevale Garden Centre have revealed they will be selling 145 garden centres across the country.
The chain bought the store in 2015 from Ian Barlow, the previous owner of Sidmouth Garden Centre.
The news comes at the same time as a number of other Sidmouth shops announced they were closing or going to be sold on.
The Stowford site appeared on Right Move this week and is made up of 2.61 acres and 97 car parking spaces.
You may also want to watch:
The listing reads: “A high-quality portfolio of 145 garden centres to be sold individually, as sub groups or as a portfolio. Ranging in profile from horticultural centres to major leisure destination venues.
“Opportunity for a wide range of buyers to buy well invested local garden centres with the price range of £200,000 to £35million.”
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
Wyevale Garden Centre has been approached for comment.
Tell us what you think, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read this week’s Herald for the full story.