Young dancers get ready for breathtaking performance at Sidmouth theatre
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers have been preparing a breathtaking performance to showcase their skills on a Sidmouth stage at the end of this month.
Finch School of Dancing will present BURN IT UP! at the Manor Pavilion Theatre between Wednesday, May 30, and next Saturday, June 2.
Established in 1984, the Ottery-based school trains young dancers from all over East Devon.
BURN IT UP! promises to entertain everyone and includes everything from classical ballet, tap dance, modern and jazz to musical theatre and the latest in commercial and street dance.
Principal Lucy Ford has also, this year, welcomed back former Finch dancers Iona Brie and Donna Bedwell, who she said had produced some ‘awesome’ choreography.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We feel humbled to be blessed with such talent that we at Finch have nurtured, to return and pass on their expertise.”
Tickets are available from the theatre box office on 01395 514413.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank