Young dancers get ready for breathtaking performance at Sidmouth theatre
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers have been preparing a breathtaking performance to showcase their skills on a Sidmouth stage at the end of this month.
Finch School of Dancing will present BURN IT UP! at the Manor Pavilion Theatre between Wednesday, May 30, and next Saturday, June 2.
Established in 1984, the Ottery-based school trains young dancers from all over East Devon.
BURN IT UP! promises to entertain everyone and includes everything from classical ballet, tap dance, modern and jazz to musical theatre and the latest in commercial and street dance.
Principal Lucy Ford has also, this year, welcomed back former Finch dancers Iona Brie and Donna Bedwell, who she said had produced some ‘awesome’ choreography.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We feel humbled to be blessed with such talent that we at Finch have nurtured, to return and pass on their expertise.”
Tickets are available from the theatre box office on 01395 514413.
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Two superb centuries in Sidbury victory