Young dancers ready for show at Sidmouth theatre
- Credit: Archant
More than a hundred young dancers faced disappointment after their show was cancelled, following months of rehearsals.
The children at Funkifeet Dance School did not let the snow get them down however and have rescheduled their performance for next week.
The show will be held at the Manor Pavilion Theatre, in Manor Road, at 7pm on both Thursday and Friday (March 22 and 23).
The school’s owner Emma Wilson said: “After months of rehearsals it was such a shame that our local children, who have worked so hard, missed their chance to be on stage.”
Tickets for the postponed shows are valid for the new dates or can be refunded or exchanged.
You may also want to watch:
Some tickets for the new dates are still available and can be purchased by visiting stagestubs.com.
Email email@example.com for more information or if you would like a refund.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 5 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 6 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 7 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 8 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 9 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project