Acclaimed young pianist to perform recital in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Nina Savicevic will play a selection from Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Debussy and Chopin
A free piano recital by Nina Savicevic will take place at the Sidholme Music Room on Tuesday, May 7.
18-year-old Nina has been playing since she was five years old, and her many awards include the Vicars Close Prize for the highest mark for ABRSM Grade 8 piano in the South West Region, when she was 14.
She continued her tuition at Wells Cathedral School after winning a scholarship, and will take up another scholarship to attend the Royal Northern College of Music from this autumn.
Her recital, part of the Sidholme Spring Music Festival, has the following programme;
You may also want to watch:
Bach: Allemande, Courante, Sarabande, Air, Menuet, Gigue.
Beethoven: The Tempest
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
Mozart: Sonata in a Minor K310, second and third movements
Debussy: La Cathedrale Engloutie
Chopin: Nocturne in C Sharp Minor
Chopin: Ballade no 1 in G Minor, Opus 23.
The concert starts at 7.45pm and will end at 9pm. There is no admission fee, but there will be a retiring collection.