Acclaimed young pianist to perform recital in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Nina Savicevic will play a selection from Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Debussy and Chopin
A free piano recital by Nina Savicevic will take place at the Sidholme Music Room on Tuesday, May 7.
18-year-old Nina has been playing since she was five years old, and her many awards include the Vicars Close Prize for the highest mark for ABRSM Grade 8 piano in the South West Region, when she was 14.
She continued her tuition at Wells Cathedral School after winning a scholarship, and will take up another scholarship to attend the Royal Northern College of Music from this autumn.
Her recital, part of the Sidholme Spring Music Festival, has the following programme;
You may also want to watch:
Bach: Allemande, Courante, Sarabande, Air, Menuet, Gigue.
Beethoven: The Tempest
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
Mozart: Sonata in a Minor K310, second and third movements
Debussy: La Cathedrale Engloutie
Chopin: Nocturne in C Sharp Minor
Chopin: Ballade no 1 in G Minor, Opus 23.
The concert starts at 7.45pm and will end at 9pm. There is no admission fee, but there will be a retiring collection.