Young Sidford photographer vies to be best in Devon
- Credit: Archant
Sidford photographer Kyle Baker is a finalist in online awards to find the best photographer in Devon. The nomination comes hot on the heels of becoming overall winner at the Sid Valley Business Awards.
Kyle, 20, is up against photographers from Salcombe, Bovey Tracey, Westward Ho, and Torquay in the Devon Muddy Stilettos Awards 2018.
Muddy Stilettos is the urban guide to the countryside, supporting independent businesses.
“It’s great to see continued support for what I do and start being recognised further afield, not just the Sid Valley but the whole of Devon,” Kyle said.
Also in the finals is The Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary in the best attraction category.
You may also want to watch:
Kyle did his A-level work experience with the Archant photography department. He started his business under the guidance of The Princes Trust.
Voting clsoed on Friday, May 18.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman