Anderson wins Dodd Salver at Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A good field of ladies competed at Sidmouth on Wednesday for the Dodd Salver, which was played in a medal format, writes Liz Chance.
The recent rain meant that the ball was not rolling as it has been in the last few weeks, and speaking personally, not even rolling into the hole!
It proved to be a frustrating day for a couple of ladies, one who decided not to enter the competition and then came in with the winning score and another, who did enter and would have won but had an uncompleted card. No names, no pack drill. How exasperating is that?
Congratulations to Diana Anderson who was the winner of the Dodd Salver and Division 3 and in second place was Maria Clapp.
Julie Lye won Division 1 and Angela Coles won Division 2. Well done to Sheila Thomson who had the only two2
You may also want to watch:
. Next week is a County Prize Competition, a par competition, so we are out to beat the course!
- 1 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 The questions of British Lions selection
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution