Anderton and Hill bag Livery Dole Mitsubishi Winter League success
- Credit: Archant
On Sunday, the next round of the Livery Dole Mitsubishi Winter League was played and the format was four-ball better ball, writes John Barnard.
Leading the way were Jim Anderton and Lawrence Hill with a good score of 44 points.
They scored 24 points on the inward nine including a birdie on seventeen.
They were a point ahead of Lee Wenham and Sean Murphy who scored one less on the back nine.
In third were Paul Renken and Martin Crockett with 42 points.
You may also want to watch:
They scored better going out and were leading at the half way stage, but couldn’t get going coming in.
In the Livery Dole Mitsubishi Winter League standings, Lee Wenham’s win has moved him three points ahead of Graham Davies with Jeremy Holden a further point back. There are still three rounds to go so all to play for still.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 5 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 6 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!