Beer Albion look to stun lofty opposition in cup tie
- Credit: Archant
It’s Throgmorton Devon Premier Cup day tomorrow (October 10) and there are a number of local teams facing possible ‘giant-killing’ feats.
None more so than Fresha League Beer Albion who entertain South West Peninsula League (SWPL) Eastern Division table-toppers St Martins.
The Fishermen take on a side that has won nine of its ten league games so far this season – their only defeat being a 2-1 reversal at Budleigh Salterton a fortnight ago.
Feniton also face SWPL opposition, they travel to Mid Devon to take on Crediton United.
Sidbury United face a similar challenge when they travel to Newton Abbot Spurs.
You may also want to watch:
The ‘Match of the Day’ in East Devon is arguably the tie at Greenway Lane where Budleigh Salterton meet fellow Eastern Division side Axminster Town with the visitors looking for a fifth successive win!
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival