Beer all set for busy Easter
- Credit: Archant
Beer Albion have a double-header of action over the Easter weekend.
The Fishermen host Seaton Town in an East Devon derby at Furzebrake on Saturday (30pm).
On Monday, also at 3pm, they are at Topsham Town.
Both games are in the Fresha League Premier Division.
They met Seaton Town at their Colyford Road home back in November when the home side won 3-1.
You may also want to watch:
Their earlier season meeting with Topsham Town, played at Beer on October 20, ended 2-2.
After the Easter games Beer face a home game with title chasing Feniton before an April 13 trip to Exmouth Amateurs. Four points for the four games will probably suffice to see Beer finish comfortably mid-table in the top flight.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
Beer Reserves staged one of just four Fresha League games to beat the weather and they banked al three points fro a derby meeting with Awliscombe that they won 2-1 thanks to goals from Sam Phillips and Adam Wakeley.