Beer end home league campaign with another high scoring game
- Credit: Archant
Beer Albion went down 5-2 at home to table topping Feniton on Saturday and that probably best reflected their season in the Fresha League Premier Division.
The Fishermen have found scoring goals, even against the top sides, a fairly easy action, but they have also shipped a lot.
With two games of their 28 top flight to play Beer’s 60 goals scored is only bettered by the current top three, but all 14 of the other Premier sides have conceded fewer than the 79 that have been put into the Beer net this term in the league!
Richard Walker with his 11th goal of the season and a Chris Long penalty, that his 10th of the season, were the Beer scorers in the final home game of the league season for Phil Crabb’s side
The Fishermen are without a game this Saturday, returning to action the Saturday after with a trip to Exmouth Amateurs.
You may also want to watch:
Their final outing of this season’s Fresha campaign is a trip to Thorverton.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival