Beer Vikings thrashed by Three Tuns Hammers in KO Cup final
- Credit: Archant
The new Colyton KO Cup champions are Red Lion A after they defeated Ship C 394-270 in the final.
There was also success for Three Tuns Hammers in the Tony Hawkins Memorial KO Cup after they defeated Beer Vikings 390-352.
The Mike Hussey Memorial Pairs saw action last week.
K O Cup final result, Red Lion A 394 (C Miller 57) Ship C 270 (R Gush 54).
You may also want to watch:
The Tony Hawkins Memorial Knocked-Out Cup final result,Three Tuns Hammers 390 (B Spiller 76) Beer Vikings 352 (A Parkhouse 64).
Mike Hussey Memorial Pairs, Qualifying rounds, (top 2 to final on May 1 at Honiton Conservative club 8:00pm).
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Heathfield Group: Sidbury Stones 96 (John Woodfield & Paul Barham), Honiton Con D 93 (Sam Tratt & Kelvin Vaughan), Three Tuns Hammers 91, Honiton Con Artists 87,
Sidbury Lions 87, Honiton Converts 86, Volunteer A 84, Vine B 80, Honiton Con BTP 76Honiton WMC B 60;
Beer Club Group: Kingfisher A 88 (Rob Collier & Adrian Bishop), Seaton Bowling Club 81 (Ann Wright & Barbara Thompson) after throw-off 14 to 8 against Ship C 81 (Merv Joslin & Bernie Webber), Winstons A 80, Beer B 79, Beer A 77, Seaton AFC A 76, Ship B 72.
Sidbury Social Club Group: Honiton Con A 99 (Marty Richards & Frank Crabb), Heathfield B 97 (Eileen Glaeser & Malcolm Glaeser),Vine A 92, Honiton Con B 91, Eagle Tavern 90, Rising Sun B 86,