Beer Vikings thrashed by Three Tuns Hammers in KO Cup final
- Credit: Archant
The new Colyton KO Cup champions are Red Lion A after they defeated Ship C 394-270 in the final.
There was also success for Three Tuns Hammers in the Tony Hawkins Memorial KO Cup after they defeated Beer Vikings 390-352.
The Mike Hussey Memorial Pairs saw action last week.
K O Cup final result, Red Lion A 394 (C Miller 57) Ship C 270 (R Gush 54).
You may also want to watch:
The Tony Hawkins Memorial Knocked-Out Cup final result,Three Tuns Hammers 390 (B Spiller 76) Beer Vikings 352 (A Parkhouse 64).
Mike Hussey Memorial Pairs, Qualifying rounds, (top 2 to final on May 1 at Honiton Conservative club 8:00pm).
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
Heathfield Group: Sidbury Stones 96 (John Woodfield & Paul Barham), Honiton Con D 93 (Sam Tratt & Kelvin Vaughan), Three Tuns Hammers 91, Honiton Con Artists 87,
Sidbury Lions 87, Honiton Converts 86, Volunteer A 84, Vine B 80, Honiton Con BTP 76Honiton WMC B 60;
Beer Club Group: Kingfisher A 88 (Rob Collier & Adrian Bishop), Seaton Bowling Club 81 (Ann Wright & Barbara Thompson) after throw-off 14 to 8 against Ship C 81 (Merv Joslin & Bernie Webber), Winstons A 80, Beer B 79, Beer A 77, Seaton AFC A 76, Ship B 72.
Sidbury Social Club Group: Honiton Con A 99 (Marty Richards & Frank Crabb), Heathfield B 97 (Eileen Glaeser & Malcolm Glaeser),Vine A 92, Honiton Con B 91, Eagle Tavern 90, Rising Sun B 86,