Boulton stars for Sidmouth Under-11s
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Under-11s were 10-4 winners when they met Chipping Sodbury in a hastily arranged friendly encounter at The Blackmore, writes Ross Fisher.
The Sidmouth youngsters played some fine rugby and much of the contest was played in the opposition half!
Spirited work at the breakdown enabled quick ball which released the nimble footed and pacey Will Boulton to score several tries.
There were also tries scored by Ryan Cousins, Louis Corneck and Owen Looms.
The Roberts’ twins, Charlie and Freddie, impressed and are continuing to show game-by-game improvement.
You may also want to watch:
Will Cotterill, Ryan Cousins and Ollie Mitchell all showed impressive ball carrying through the middle while Ben Fisher served up plenty of accurate passing from the breakdown and Ollie Bond was another to show good carrying skills.
It was certainly a committed performance from everyone involved and augers well for the future of this young team.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 8 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box