Bristol side Chameleons depart Sidmouth with three shot success
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth played host to a visiting side from Bristol, known as The Chameleons, writes Susie Bonnell.
This was the Bristolians fifth visit to the club and it was, as always, good to meet with old friends.
They arrived early so that they could browse in the Sidmouth shops and enjoy lunch in the town.
Despite the drizzly weather, they arrived back at the clubhouse rearing to go for our 2pm kick-off!
During the interval, the sun decided to make an appearance and the contest was blessed with fine weather for the rest of the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth were delighted to win on four of the six rinks - but, alas, the aggregate score went the way of The Chameleons to the tune of a 115-112 score line – a three shot overall win. Never mind - they say it’s the playing and not the winning!
However, Sidmouth will be looking for a win next time to balance the books!
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 4 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 9 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 10 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon