Bunney keen to lead Otters
Ottery St Mary FC have announced a new committee line up, following their recent agm.
Steve Broadbent has been elected chairman, with Arthur Murdoch and Matt Cantell as vice chairmen.
Brian Barnden has been appointed Director of Football and Alan Slark football secretary. Karen Smit is the club secretary.
First XI manager Dane Bunney has announced that he is keen to stay on as manager at Ottery St Mary FC next season. Broadbent said: “We are currrently looking at our options. The committee have been approached by several other interested parties and a decision will be made next week.
“We want to keep stability next season and see our youth side develop as a natural feed for the 1st XI.”
You may also want to watch:
Bunney said: “ I am looking forward to building a good team. We did OK considering where the club came from. There is a good committee in place and we should be able to push on for a reasonable league position next term.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank