Bunney keen to lead Otters
Ottery St Mary FC have announced a new committee line up, following their recent agm.
Steve Broadbent has been elected chairman, with Arthur Murdoch and Matt Cantell as vice chairmen.
Brian Barnden has been appointed Director of Football and Alan Slark football secretary. Karen Smit is the club secretary.
First XI manager Dane Bunney has announced that he is keen to stay on as manager at Ottery St Mary FC next season. Broadbent said: “We are currrently looking at our options. The committee have been approached by several other interested parties and a decision will be made next week.
“We want to keep stability next season and see our youth side develop as a natural feed for the 1st XI.”
You may also want to watch:
Bunney said: “ I am looking forward to building a good team. We did OK considering where the club came from. There is a good committee in place and we should be able to push on for a reasonable league position next term.”
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences