Bunney keen to lead Otters
Ottery St Mary FC have announced a new committee line up, following their recent agm.
Steve Broadbent has been elected chairman, with Arthur Murdoch and Matt Cantell as vice chairmen.
Brian Barnden has been appointed Director of Football and Alan Slark football secretary. Karen Smit is the club secretary.
First XI manager Dane Bunney has announced that he is keen to stay on as manager at Ottery St Mary FC next season. Broadbent said: “We are currrently looking at our options. The committee have been approached by several other interested parties and a decision will be made next week.
“We want to keep stability next season and see our youth side develop as a natural feed for the 1st XI.”
You may also want to watch:
Bunney said: “ I am looking forward to building a good team. We did OK considering where the club came from. There is a good committee in place and we should be able to push on for a reasonable league position next term.”
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 8 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 9 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat