Chiefs cap league and cup double with end-of-season awards night
- Credit: Archant
With the Chiefs having won the league and cup double, and the Quins their merit table, there was much to celebrate.
The players and staff enjoyed a three course dinner before club president Terry O'Brien and coaches Phil Dolman and Mitch Lees presented the awards.
Luke Wells-Burr was named the 1st XI Player of the Year and Players' Player while the Most Improved Player was Ollie Derryman.
In the second team, Tom Butler was crowned Player of the Year as Kade Hayman received Player's Player.
Neil Barratt was named Clubman and Carl Burrows received the Coaches' Award.
You may also want to watch:
Other awards presented on the night were Clubperson of the Year which went to Kerin Hamill, the Tug Wilson Cup was given to Ollie Derryman and the Terry Marriott Trophy which is awarded to the club patrons' Player of the Year went to Josh Bess.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support