Clarke nets six as Ottery St Mary Under-11s put Heavitree to the sword
- Credit: Archant
Ottery St Mary Under-11s player Freddie Clark scored six times as his team netted eight in their home Exeter and District Youth League meeting with Heavitree.
The Exeter side began well, but once they settled into the game, the young Otters began to stamp their authority on proceedings.
Clarke proved too hot to handle for the visiting defenders as he bagged himself a double hat-trick.
The Otters other goals came from Zach Wilkinson and a wonder goal from Jack Carpenter.
Young Carpenter met an inch-perfect Sam Gleeson cross with a powerful header and the ball arrowed its way into the back of the net.
You may also want to watch:
Dan Wright came within inches of scoring his first goal for the team and there was a tremendous shift served up by Lauren Banks who gave a wonderful example of how to give the game your best in terms of work rate – here’s was second to none!
This Saturday (November 19), Ottery travel to Brixington for a League Cup quarter final tie.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford