Colaton Raleigh face a schedule of 19 games in six weeks to complete their season.
- Credit: Archant
The penultimate Saturday of March was another blank one for the Colaton Raleigh 1st team.
It means that the team will now facing a daunting nineteen league and cup matches during the next 42 days!
Raleigh boss Riki Pitter wants his players to spread their wings and have fun for the remainder of the season.
Pitter said: “With so many games to play, I just want the lads to enjoy themselves, win as many matches as we can, and see where that takes us. It would be an incredible end to such a frustrating season, if we can come through and win some silverware. On our day we have the firepower to be capable of anything”.
Raleigh kick off what is a hectic schedule through to the end of the season with Saturday’s visit to runaway Fresha League Division 2 leaders Elmore.
You may also want to watch:
They follow that with an Easter Monday Bill Slee Cup semi-final at Halwill in North Devon.
- 1 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 The questions of British Lions selection
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution