Colaton Raleigh votes Armes top
Colaton Raleigh Football Club last week held their annual presentation evening at the Cannon Inn, Newton Poppleford, writes Ken Woodsford.
At the well-attended event, the Manager's Player of the Year Trophy was awarded to Damien Armes. Assistant Manager's Player Trophy went to Matt Tett, with Players’ Player going to Jordan Cooper. Most Improved Player Trophy was won by Ben Farrington.
Supporters’ Player of the Year was won by Jake Boyland, whilst Ed Santer picked up Committee's Player Trophy.
The Clubman Award was shared by Cliff Cooper and Chris Harwood.
Top Goalscorer was Adrian Parr.
You may also want to watch:
Special Club Legend trophies were awarded to Darren Bennett and Tony Cox.
Over the seven seasons Colaton Raleigh have been in the Devon and Exeter League, playing entertaining football, sportsmanship, and having fun has been the club's philosophy, which has propelled Raleigh five divisions up the league ladder during this time.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
Boss Riki Pitter promises more of the same attacking football next season.