- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Colts are staging a registration night for the forthcoming 2013 cricket season.
The venue is the Fortfield home of Sidmouth CC.
The registration night takes place this Friday (April 12) and starts at 6pm.
This year the club training night will be Friday evenings at the Fortfield ground.
Girls’ training will be first from 4.45pm through to 5.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Seven-year-old and upwards is the age and boys coaching begins at 6pm and runs for two hours.
Sidmouth Colts would like to welcome back all last year’s players and indeed say hello to any new players.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 5 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 8 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 9 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
Ability is not important, but it certainly helps if youngsters have a desire to play cricket and enjoy doing so. The coaching team at Sidmouth look forward to welcoming old and new!
The club have entered teams in the Bradley’s East Devon Cricket League in the following age groups.
Under-10 (soft ball), Under-11 pair’s, Under-11, 12, 13 and 15.
The club also intend to run a girls’ XI this season and play friendly, matches against like minded local clubs throughout the season
For more information on all things Sidmouth CC Colts, contact Rob Fowler on 07989151755 or visit the club website at http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/sidmouthcricketclub/