CricketForce 2018 coming to a club near you
- Credit: Archant
NatWest CricketForce is a nationwide initiative aimed at cricket clubs.
The programme is designed to bring clubs and local communities closer together, and ensure grounds and facilities are ready for the new season.
NatWest CricketForce 2018 will take place on the weekend of March 23 to 25 with focus for 2018 being on improving changing and toilet facilities for women and girls, improving access for disabled people and creating more family-friendly function rooms.
Other projects undertaken range from simple paint jobs, sight screen scrubbing and renewed boundary fencing, to brand new changing rooms, function rooms and even a new pavilion. CricketForce offers the perfect opportunity to engage members of your club who don’t usually get involved and also to attract new members. In addition, reaching out to your local community by approaching new people and businesses for support will help to build a sustainable future for your club.
There’s plenty of support for participating clubs, who will gain access to an exclusive online toolkit to help promote their particular event.
You may also want to watch:
Further information on the 2018 event can be found by emailing the central organisers at email@example.com
- 1 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford