CricketForce 2018 coming to a club near you
- Credit: Archant
NatWest CricketForce is a nationwide initiative aimed at cricket clubs.
The programme is designed to bring clubs and local communities closer together, and ensure grounds and facilities are ready for the new season.
NatWest CricketForce 2018 will take place on the weekend of March 23 to 25 with focus for 2018 being on improving changing and toilet facilities for women and girls, improving access for disabled people and creating more family-friendly function rooms.
Other projects undertaken range from simple paint jobs, sight screen scrubbing and renewed boundary fencing, to brand new changing rooms, function rooms and even a new pavilion. CricketForce offers the perfect opportunity to engage members of your club who don’t usually get involved and also to attract new members. In addition, reaching out to your local community by approaching new people and businesses for support will help to build a sustainable future for your club.
There’s plenty of support for participating clubs, who will gain access to an exclusive online toolkit to help promote their particular event.
You may also want to watch:
Further information on the 2018 event can be found by emailing the central organisers at email@example.com
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank