Crocombe nets Division One success in Radway Medal event at Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
The Radway Medal was played at Sidmouth last weekend in three divisions by handicap, Writes George Carr.
The first division was won by eight-handicapper Peter Crocombe with 73 - net 65.
Neil Holland in second place actually carded a sixty-five which was rounded up to 66 by his plus-one handicap (it’s hard at the top!)
Kevin Trevitt was kept in third place on count-back with the same score - good golf indeed!
In Division two the honours went to Andrew Dean with a net 65 with veteran Chris Timms two shots adrift in second with 67.
You may also want to watch:
The ever-improving Steve Channing took the third division prize with the best net score of the day on 64. J Russell with 66 and CC(Chris) Roberts, 67 followed him home.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford