Devon League extend deadline for finding new officer
- Credit: Archant
Devon League officials have extended their deadline date for finding a new playing regulations and rules officer, writes Conrad Sutcliffe
Ray Allen, who has been in post for the past two seasons, handed his notice in at the last league management committee meeting in January.
The position was advertised within days and a number of candidates have come forward.
League chiefs want to be sure they have not missed anyone out before closing applications.
“There has been a positive response to this vacancy, but it has only been limited,” said Ed Leverton, the league’s secretary.
You may also want to watch:
“In the circumstances, the LMC have decided to extend the deadline for expressions of interest until Friday, March 29.”
Visit the Devon Cricket Board website for application details.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands