Devon League extend deadline for finding new officer
- Credit: Archant
Devon League officials have extended their deadline date for finding a new playing regulations and rules officer, writes Conrad Sutcliffe
Ray Allen, who has been in post for the past two seasons, handed his notice in at the last league management committee meeting in January.
The position was advertised within days and a number of candidates have come forward.
League chiefs want to be sure they have not missed anyone out before closing applications.
“There has been a positive response to this vacancy, but it has only been limited,” said Ed Leverton, the league’s secretary.
You may also want to watch:
“In the circumstances, the LMC have decided to extend the deadline for expressions of interest until Friday, March 29.”
Visit the Devon Cricket Board website for application details.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start