Diamonds are the table-toppers in Sidmouth Ladies’ Indoor League
- Credit: Archant
The latest round of matches in the Sidmouth Ladies’ Triples League produced a couple of conclusive victories and one by just three shots.
Amethyst prevailed in then closets contest of the three, securing an 18-15 win over Opal, a result that keeps them in the top half of the table and consigns Opal to remain in the bottom half.
The other two matches involved the top two meeting, and beating, the bottom two. Leaders Diamond took their shots total for the campaign to date past the 100 mark as they defeated basement side Coral 16-10.
Emerald, like Diamond, sport four wins from five matches so far after they defeated Ruby 18-10.
There are three games today (November 20), all starting at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The top three take on the bottom three with table-topping Diamonds taking on bottom side Coral, second placed Emerald face fourth placed Opal and third placed Amethyst meet fifth in the table Ruby.
Sidmouth ladies’ triples league standings.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 7 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
P W D L F A Pts
Diamond 5 4 0 1 103 63 8
Emerald 5 4 0 1 92 61 8
Amethyst 5 3 0 2 82 85 6
Opal 5 1 1 3 82 88 3
Ruby 5 1 1 3 55 78 3
Coral 5 1 0 4 46 85 2