Diamonds lead the way in Sidmouth ladies’ Triples League
- Credit: Archant
The Sidmouth ladies’ internal triples league is hotly contested by teams Amethyst, Ruby, Coral, Diamond, Emerald and Sapphire, writes Zena Johnson
The league consists of 20 games throughout the season played on Friday afternoons, this year organised by ladies’ vice captain Mary Turner, is two-thirds of the way through.
After the most recent matches the leading team are the Diamonds with 22 points.
There are still are number of games to play so look out Diamonds - Coral and Ruby are hot on your tail!
The latest results for the Lane Trophy, with some teams having now played all their games and others only having one more game to play, see Sidmouth, Torbay and ISCA all on 42 points.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth lead the way on shot difference.
Good luck ladies’ in your last game, set to be played next week on March 4.
- 1 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford