Dorthe wins Moore Cup at Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth ladies were out in force on Wednesday for the staging of the Moore Cup and Medal 11, writes Maria Clapp.
It was a brilliant score of net 64 that saw Dorthe Fowler land the Moore Cup. She also won Division Three and had her handicap cut by four shots!
All this means she will now be playing off 29. Well done, Dorthe.
and also medal 11.
The runner-up was Anne Blackler with a net 69 and with that she won Division Two.
You may also want to watch:
Anne also had her handicap reduced by one shot.
Division One was won by Maria Clapp.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 7 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
Lady captain Margaret Deuce was the only player to have a two and the putting competition was won by Mavis Vanstone.
The weather was once again very kind to us, here’s hoping that it continues!