East Devon Youth Cricket League urgently seeking a new chairman
- Credit: Archant
A new chairman is urgently needed to oversee the operation of the Bradleys East Devon Youth League, writes Conrad Sutcliffe.
Current chairman Robert Bradshaw-Smith is standing down after seven years in the job, a replacement needs to be found.
The new chairman will find a team of officers is already in place to look after finances (Charlie Dibble), fixtures (Ian Jeacock), results (Sheila Harding) and disputes (Fred Harding).
The league, founded in 1991, has around 100 teams from 24 clubs all over East Devon in its ranks.
Bradshaw-Smith has written a job description that potential applicants can review by contacting him.
You may also want to watch:
Applications should be emailed to Bradshaw-Smith ASAP. The league’s annual meeting is at Ottery St Mary CC on November 28 at 7.30pm.
Bradshaw-Smith’s email is email@example.com
- 1 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 4 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat