East Devon Youth Cricket League urgently seeking a new chairman
- Credit: Archant
A new chairman is urgently needed to oversee the operation of the Bradleys East Devon Youth League, writes Conrad Sutcliffe.
Current chairman Robert Bradshaw-Smith is standing down after seven years in the job, a replacement needs to be found.
The new chairman will find a team of officers is already in place to look after finances (Charlie Dibble), fixtures (Ian Jeacock), results (Sheila Harding) and disputes (Fred Harding).
The league, founded in 1991, has around 100 teams from 24 clubs all over East Devon in its ranks.
Bradshaw-Smith has written a job description that potential applicants can review by contacting him.
You may also want to watch:
Applications should be emailed to Bradshaw-Smith ASAP. The league’s annual meeting is at Ottery St Mary CC on November 28 at 7.30pm.
Bradshaw-Smith’s email is email@example.com
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 9 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 10 East Devon author launches satirical book