Emmett at the double in Sidmouth Warriors U12 win
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Warriors Under-12s returned to winning ways after a number of recent disappointment with a 3-0 win over Broadclyst in a game that saw all the goals scored in the first half.
From the first whistle Warriors seized control of the contest and moved the ball around with both control and quality.
The bright start paid off when Harry Emmett got his head to a well flighted free-kick from Thomas Mead and the Broadclyst goalkeeper had no chance of keeping the all out of his net!
The response was good, but Warriors defenders Josh Miller and Lewis McManus were equal to the best that Broadclyst could offer and their resolute defending was rewarded when a fine ball from Jack Howe set up Emmett to double the lead.
Broadclyst hit back and it needed a couple of fine saves by Ben Harrison to keep them out and the scoring was rounded off by a fine finish from Zac Jabri.
You may also want to watch:
Warriors: Jack Howe, Harry Emmett, Thomas Mead, Ben Harrison, Toby Neumegan, Mark Rogers, Josh Haige, Josh Miller, Lewis McManus, Zac Jabri, Finley Green.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help