Clubs able to register players for upcoming Devon and Exeter Football League season
- Credit: Archant
Players can now be registered for clubs competing in the 20/21 Devon and Exeter Football League season.
Clubs can register players via the Whole Game system but must make sure that each player has their own personal email address and telephone number entered.
A photo is also mandatory for each player.
The required Devon FA membership has been deferred until playing begins so for the time being, players can register for the DEFL season without a Devon FA membership.
Several teams have been added to the leagues since a ball was last kicked with Dolton Rangers making their debut having previously played in the North Devon League.
You may also want to watch:
Falcons FC will also be a new face in the division while Beacon Knight return to the league for the first time since withdrawing in 2015.
Axminster Town Reserves return to the league while Ottery St Mary have entered another team for the upcoming campaign.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support